Allison Williams

I’m a huge fan of “Girls.” What can you tell me about the finale?

I haven’t seen It. I’m so nervous. I’m really sad it is already over. Well, I know that Marnie and Charlie have to figure It out. As well as a few other combinations of people. It is an episode of answers. Last week’s was certainly an episode of questions and cringes. I was wrapped up in a ball watching it, from when she gets the splinters, to when she extracts the splinter, to my singing, which made me want to just crawl out of my skin.

You can sing!

Oh well, thank you. But it was mortifying to do the scene. Even if she can sing, the timing, the style, everything was just totally wrong, which is often Marnie’s downfall.

Tell us about Marnie’s beauty.




The show is shot so intimately that if we were wearing too much makeup, it wouldn’t work. At the beginning of Season 1, I wore false lashes. But after two weeks, they said the shooting style was too intimate and they were too visible, so off they went. That was fine with me, then I had no fear of them falling on my face.

Do you wear false lashes?

I wear them sometimes for events. I am wearing them today! But I do have long eyelashes so I do try not to wear false lashes on my days off.